Interview with Me As Software Developer Freelancer








1) Please tell us a bit about yourself!

Hello, my name is Muhammad Momon, i am 38 years old, i live in Riau Province, Indonesia, i have been working as Information and Communication Technology since i was graduated from Electrical Engineering 14 years ago.

2) How do you make a living as a Freelancer?

As a freelancer, i am actively seeking many opportunity from the internet and offline, from the sort term till the log term software development project.

3) How can clients contact or find you?

The client can find me from my social media like facebook, twitter, linkedin,and also from my personal website, people also hear about my service from my ex colleague, and even the last bing long term project, i got from my brother connection.

4) What's your area of expertise?
My area of expertise is in Python Desktop Software Development

5) What are the key advantages and disadvantages of being a freelance developer?

The key advantages of beeing a freelance developer is the flexibility to control my time, and the disadvantages of being a freelance developer is you cannot get the sustain income revenue.

6) What are the three most important skills for a freelancer in your area?

The three most important skills in my area as Python Software Developer are number 1. Python syntax 2. SQL knowledge 3. Research skill

7) What's the earning potential as a freelance developer?

If you are eager to do it constantly, then you will able to get 100.000 usd per year

8) Based on your experience, what would be the best way to become a six-figure freelance coder?

Enrolled to a python course, start doing a small personal project and find a commercial project


9) Is freelancing your main source of income or do you do it on the site?

freelancing is not my main source, since i am working 7-16.00 at office currently.


10) What do you like most about freelancing? What least?
I like most is the flexibility to work anywhere, and the least is i can motivate other to do so.

11) If you would start your career again, what would you do differently?

I will develop my skill in more programming language by joining a boot camp and working in a startup which i founded by my self.


12) What are your top three tips for new freelancers who are just starting out?

my tips for new freelancers, collect as many portfolio you can, update with the latest technology, and find a  mentor

13) What else do you want to tell new freelancers who are just starting out?

work with your passion, and you will not feel stressed out doing it.


Comments

  1. i use both gold and silver bracelets because for me, they are both great bracelets to wear;; visit here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for this great. I am wondering if you were planning of writing similar posts to this one. .Keep up the excellent articles! Our site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis2:15 AM

    They worked extremely hard to understand the specifics of the industry and niche edit services are willing to make changes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make things possible, nice Mon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes try to maximize our potential, break the limit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please comment related with the topic

Popular Posts